Thursday, August 9, 2007

Be Extraordinary


Thom Singer at Some Assembly Required defines a major goal for MYO--to be extraordinary.
From the beginning--because of YOU--we've had this part covered:
"Are the people around you extraordinary? If you want to excel you need to have interesting and intriguing friends who challenge you and hold you accountable to your potential. If the people whom you call your friends are not upbeat and inspirational...then you are probably being held back from your God given levels of achievement."

And I take his parting exhortation personally: "Go forth and be extraordinary!"


1 comment:

thomsinger said...

Jeane-

thanks for mentioning me in your blog. I enjoy extraordinary people! I try to be that myself, but it is a struggle!!! Ahhh, but half the joy in life is trying to improve each day.

thom