Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Wiki is Public

I've made the MYO Project wiki public. You have to register to edit, though.

We're so proud of MYO in their debut. And MCYO is just so fun to listen to in rehearsal.
Next we'll see if we can get the chamber orchestra up and running. Strings, please consider participating. You will not regret it. I promise! I've been pretty good with promises, so far, haven't I?

Nick will be on a school trip October 1 through 5. I will be out of town October 2 through 10. I will be checking email.
And my cell is 999-1508. I plan to blog my solo drive to Colorado and back on my al.com blog.

I need parents to help the refreshments at the rehearsals on the 7th and 8th. And I will likely need parents to sort and pass out the MYO t-shirts which are due next week. Let me know if you want to help.

We have been thinking and working hard on both the Viola Project and the community music school.
Check out the wiki and give us your input. Michelle Holland has given us a good lead on a facility, but someone else may know of something. Read through and add what's missing on our lists. It's a notebook of ideas.

Last night I lay awake for a long time trying to think my way past some of the obstacles. Those of you who get my 1 am emails know that's when I start babbling about nano UFOs and chatting plants. I really appreciate Michelle and Dominique joining in the research with enthusiasm. Makes the whole thing seem possible! Which is good, because I'm determined to do it anyway! I am afraid Nick is, too.

No comments: